Wednesday, December 16, 2009

give me sparkle,pls............

erm........i really want to write my heart OS out,but............
cant do it,sry,-_-
no much obstacles in my recent life,
no much trouble in my recent heart,
no much feeling in my recent mind,
no passionate in gaining something.-_- ........hehe
so,telling story


haha,mummy said i m a cold-blood creature..lolzz
no la, i m a cry baby..........little thing oso want to cry de.(JUST WANT TO)
i c many friend's blog
wow,what a remarkable life.........
SHARE WIF ME, GUYS~~~
*admire* ^~^


love troble & friendship love is long long ago trouble
maybe no heart-broken feeling B4 la.....
so no any nostalgia remaining
calm................calm...............
haha
haert broke is tat easy happened meh??lolz
my HEART is very STABLE and STRONG geh......


count for you ,
my friend betray me thing is 3 years ago(FORM 1)
wah.........long long ago*-*
and then this kind of thing never happened again...haha
thx god!! aliluya
that time still study at SMKIM2 ,(INDERA MAHKOTHA 2 SECONDARY SCHOOL)

now thinking BACK again,maybe that is my 1st friend trouble in my life,
so i have a intense feeling,
without any argueing,discussion
friendship is end
even i redeem our frdship,
she still dont want,ok,fine..
let it be like that...........



then,love trouble
lolzz....i gonna publish it out


its happen 3 years ago la...(single in this 3 years)
happy at the beginning, not so good at the end lo.......
啧 啧 啧
many of my friend oppose^~^
all said he not gud.......haha^~^
some also support me la...frdship 4ever..yeah.........
den after 一年半载,feeling 淡了
after N month,no feel liao.....
*zha dao* ("_<)
then,love trouble also say bye bye liao

academy trouble,
hope don hav to learn malay language!!
weakest subject///
haizzz...........
my bio sir maybe will close his tuition!
i think he is great in teaching bio,
hope he'll stay...........
difficult to find gud ttn sir-_-



what should i go now le...........
lolzz............give me some CHALLENGING THING ba......pls(0~0)(T_T)







2 comments: